Monday, March 28, 2011

Popcorn and Arm & Hammer Coupons



I got a couple emails from Sara over at Rock and a Hard Plate for several awesome coupons.

The first one is for Arm & Hammer. Right now they have $14 worth of coupons on their site (HERE) for various products, including toothpaste, cat litter, laundry essentials and plain old baking soda!

Next is from Orville Redenbacher. They have a $1 any one Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowls. You can print the coupon HERE.

If you've got a great deal you want to share, feel free to email me or leave a comment!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the plug - I hope your readers can use the coupons. I love Arm and Hammer products and get coupons sent to my email. I, also, love microwave popcorn and these bowls look so neat. I am sure they will be an absolute hit (and you can't beat $1 off).

Post a Comment