Monday, April 4, 2011

Paperback Swap

Have you heard about Paperback Swap?

I had heard about it for years but never bothered to check it out. Now I'm kicking myself! If you're a reader (like me), it's a perfect place to find new books (even if they are just new to you). You list books you'd like to sent to others and select books you'd like to get.

I've been using it for a few weeks and the only problem I've run into is that the books I think "Oh, I've been wanting that for awhile" don't show up often. I do much better when I search through the available books.

While Paperback Swap states their is no fee, it's misleading. You do have to pay shipping to mail books to others (and if you want to get more books, you have to either pay for the credit or mail out more books) but the price is much lower than if you bought them new and for most used bookstores. For example I mailed out 2 books together for the price of 1 at a local used book store and got 2 credits.

If you like to read and don't mind giving away the ones you've read, then I recommend Paperback Swap. Click the link below to sign up:


Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment