Friday, May 20, 2011

MIA-My Sincere Apologies

I am have been MIA for the last couple days and I apologize. It's been so crazy around here between my stuff and Dave's work schedule (AKA I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for days...).

There won't be an Albertsons ad this week, I didn't get an ad in my mail and I doubt I'll get there this week. Again, I'm very sorry.

The good news is that during the craziness I got Sunshine, my younger daughter, signed up for preschool and she was automatically accepted. This means when August comes, I'll have 2 kids in school! It will be half day, but even 2-3 hours by myself (especially if she has morning classes and naps in the afternoon, that will add another 1-2 hours) is going to mean I can get more done!

I promise to be better next week. Right now things are looking much calmer for next week and I will get back to a regular posting schedule!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment