Friday, June 17, 2011

Skippy Natural Peanut Butter for $1.55 a Jar AGAIN!


I stood in my kitchen today, making lunch for the girls, when I realized that I've only got a jar and a half of peanut butter left and the next time it goes on sale I need to buy some. So what happens? Amazon puts Skippy on sale for $1.55 a jar again! Whoo Hoo!

So how does it work?

First, you have to go to Skippy Peanut Butter, Natural Super Chunk, 15-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) (that's the link, for you).

Then you need to click Subscribe and Save (it will save you 15%). You can cancel the subscription afterward if you want.

Next, you'll need to use the code SKIPPY45 on the Subscribe and Save page (put it in "Gift Card and Promotional Codes") to save another 15%. This takes it down to $9.27 for 6 jars, or $1.55 a jar.

Not wanting chunky? You can get Skippy Peanut Butter, Natural Creamy, 15-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) for $13.02 for 6 or $2.17 a jar (if I remember right, it's slightly cheaper to buy them at Stater Bros at this price)

Oh happy day, more peanut butter!





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment