Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jillian Michaels Weight Loss Plan



You already know that I'm trying to lose weight, right? Well, Jillian Michaels is one of my heroes of weight loss and she's got a great program you can try for FREE! That's right, a 7 Day Free Trial. I've actually used her plan and I like it a lot. She gives very detailed lists for diet and exercise, a forum to talk with other people trying to lose weight (or who have already been there). Jillian herself participates on the forums too!

Some of the other great parts of the program? It's totally customizable, it has a lot of recipes that come from her various books (including her cookbook) and gives you tons of options when it comes to exercise (no, you will not be stuck in the gym all the time!).

If you are like me and wanting to lose weight, I'd suggest you give the 7 Day Free Trial a chance. It's really easy to cancel if you decide it's not for you and if you decide to keep it, it's only $4 a day.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment