Thursday, January 6, 2011

Updates!

First, I want to say I'm sorry this didn't go up yesterday. I tried to post it last night, but Blogger was obviously undergoing some form of maintenance in posting and wouldn't let me. That said, check out the new features I was able to add!

First, I've finally set up the feed for this blog, so you can now subscribe via RSS or email (see the link in the upper right). I also added a search feature if you want to find something quickly. Finally, I joined a few more blog hops for today (although I did it last night. It was after midnight on the East Coast, so that counts, right?). If you want to see which ones, or are more interested in joining one yourself, see my page at the top, with the links to the blog hops I participate in.

Oh, and yesterday I jumped on my Wii Fit for the first time in...well...awhile. I did a 40 minute workout, which felt good at the time, but harder than I remembered. Then I woke up this morning and I can barely walk! It's just my calves that hurt, but I learned once again the importance of stretching every single time and why you should both warm up and cool down! I did my warm up, but skipped my cool down. Not a good plan!

I did fairly well eating yesterday too. I finished off a box of Special K for breakfast (which I had bought 3 days earlier...) and had a smoothie for lunch. It wasn't until our afternoon snack that I derailed. I finished off the Oreo's. There were only 5, but they were followed up by some Hershey Kisses....oops....

What great things happened to you yesterday?

4 comments:

Dawn Lopez said...

Congrats on getting into the Wii Fit! I love it too but need to do it a lot more frequently! As far as what I did do yesterday, I made a yummy breakfast recipe in my slow cooker, it was yummy!

I am a new follower hopping by, hope you will come and visit us too at Just Married with Coupons

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

Hi! I'm over from the blog hop! I was having trouble posting last night as well! Glad to see I'm not the only one!

I'm a new follower and would love a follow back! Have a great evening!

http://kortneyskrazylife.blogspot.com

Mrs. Undomestic said...

JustMarried, I saw your breakfast, it certainly did look good!

HBrummett said...

Thanks for joining us on Traveling Through Thursday! I am following you via google. I'd love for you to join me on fb and twitter if you haven't already! Have a fab day! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/loveandcents
www.facebook.com/livingonloveandcents

Post a Comment