Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kraft First Taste





I love free stuff! Especially when it's free stuff that I didn't expect and will use!

Which is why when I opened the mail today, I nearly squealed with delight. I got a coupon for a free container of Philadelphia Cooking Cream.

If you haven't seen this yet, it's a little container of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, already softened (unlike the bricks you buy) and premeasured, perfect for cooking. I actually bought two a week and a half ago when Albertsons had them on sale and I've already used both. They have been a great substitute for sour cream in my chicken enchilada recipe (made the sauce just a little thicker). I didn't have to mess up a measuring cup, either. Just open and pour into the saucepan!

Now, you may be asking yourself, what does the title (Kraft First Taste) have to do with a free container of Philadelphia Cooking Cream? Well, the reason I got the free container is because a few months ago I signed up to be a member of Kraft First Taste. Kraft set up the site specifically so that members can try out their new products and give feedback. All I have to do is read the email I get (about monthly, sometimes every 2 weeks) and submit a survey or two on their site about the products. In exchange, I get free stuff and coupons for new products!

If this sounds like something you're interested in, go over to Kraft First Taste and sign up. It's free and you can use that new email address we talked about if you're worried about spam. Try it, you'll like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment