Friday, June 24, 2011

Hawaiin Luau Party Ideas eBook Review



Ah, summer. A time to hang out with friends, grill up some great food and relax while the sun sets at 8 or later. It's warm, it's sunny and a time to relax. And a party would be a perfect way to enjoy said friends and weather while relaxing.

With that in mind, I picked up Hawaiin Luau Party Ideas eBook by Python Printable Games to review.

The book was short (22 pages) and full of ideas for a luau, although I found many of the ideas to be either very basic (wear your loud shirts as a clothing idea) or a little impractical (use your tropical plants to decorate or borrow from friends). They did have some suggestions about purchasing decorations on a budget, which I liked.

My favorite part of the entire ebook was the invitations pages. There were four different invitation styles included that you could print directly from the book to distribute to your family and friends. The invitations were very cute and designed so you could print 4 per 8.5"x11" paper, making it easier to print a lot of invitations if needed.

The rest of the ebook didn't impress me much. It had suggestions on what you could do, but no real directions (for example, have a pineapple upside down cake, but no directions on how to make one).

It also was quite obvious it was a plug for the real material, a luau themed game pack sold by the company. They provide a mad libs game to test it out the pack, which the girls and I loved. The ideas book does include a discount code for the game pack.

My overall opinion of the book was that it showed that it was a free book. It wasn't designed to be something you could use to actually throw a luau party, but it was a good way to get the first step in the thinking process. If you need to start brainstorming for your next party or are interested in buying their game pack, you will probably want to pick it up. If not, I'd skip this eBook.

If you want to pick it up, you can go to Hawaiin Luau Party Ideas and get it for free (just needs a name and email!)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment