Friday, June 17, 2011

Some New Design Changes

I made a few design changes around here which will hopefully help you out!

First, I made the links a different color so you can differentiate them from the regular text. I realized how hard it was to determine what was a link and what wasn't, so now you've got unclicked links in blue and clicked links in red. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to know where a link is to click it!

The other thing we've added is our mobile site! Yup, you can visit us on your mobile phone and actually read the site now (instead of having the headache of trying to read and click on links that are designed for a computer with a mouse instead of a phone with fingers).

Hopefully you'll like the new features! Let me know what you like and if you have any suggestions for me and the site

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment