Friday, July 1, 2011

Become: Shopping Your Way Review


I'm a busy person, no question about it. Most of us are. So when Become, which allows you to combine comparision shopping and product reviews, was suggested to me, I thought I'd check it out.

First, I looked at glass tiki torches (why not? I can have a Hawaiian themed party eventually, right?). Become had a lot of choices along with reviews of which was the best. Personally, I was wanting the table top version. I might actually convince Dave into buying one!

Next I checked out metal tiki torches to see how much different they were than the glass version. My table top version showed up here too, since it was a combination of metal and glass (and it's cheap and blue! Wonder how long before it shows up in my place???)

Finally, I checked out storage buildings for a friend who actually owns a home and has been looking at a shed for her kids' stuff. Since we live by Home Depot she asked if I could check there, but Become actually has a feature that lets me see stuff from just one retailer. After getting over the sticker shock of the price of a storage building (and figuring out that it is still cheaper than a storage until when you are talking about a long period of time) I found one that I think will meet her needs.

So what does that say for Become? Well, in short, I was impressed. I loved the layout of the site and I loved the search feature. It was nice that all the comparison shopping and shopping reviews were done. One of my favorite parts really had to be that I could just search Home Depot from there, because it gave me reviews and a direct link to Home Depot, all of which I could simply forward along to my friend and let her decide.

So the next time you're shopping online (especially for tiki torches) check out Become, you'll be glad you did.

I received compensation for this review but all opinions expressed above are 100% my own. Thank you!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment