Saturday, July 2, 2011

So Glad I Had My Binder


Ok, so I've been considering getting rid of my binder. It takes a lot of work to keep it up, especially if you let it go which I've done some lately. But today I had a great reminder why a binder is so great!

While I was visiting with my mom, Sunshine ran out of Pull Ups and we were having a bit of an emergency. So I had to make a quick trip to buy them. Despite it being the last minute and not at all in my plan, I got a great deal. I remembered that CVS had a decent deal on Pull Ups and it was the same distance as Target (and not under construction). Thanks to my binder, I had coupons (although I found out in line they expired earlier in the week) and I had a CVS coupon for baby products and my ECBs. Between it all, I paid $14, after tax, for 2 packs of Pull Ups and got $4 in ECBs for my next trip.

Having my binder is what saved me a lot of money, allowed me to leave a whole pack of Pull Ups at my mom's and gave me an extra pack at home. While it may not work for everyone, I suggest you at least try it!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment